Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby Bump

Hey Everyone!

Whoa, I am such a bad blogger!  It's been a long time...

So, I'm PREGNANT!  Yaaay!
I wanted to start blogging again to keep myself accountable to TRYING to be healthy.  A few of my friends in the social media world (Jess Smith is ah-mazing) have really inspired me, so I thought, "Why not?"

Here's where I started having an issue...during my first trimester I.WAS.STARVING.ALL.THE.TIME!  So, I ate whatever I wanted!  Bad idea.  I've gained a lot of weight already and waaaay more than all my little pregnancy apps tell me I should have gained by now.  They pop up on my phone saying, "you may have gained 10-12 pounds by now" and I just wish I could punch it in the face.  

So, friends I hope you can help me stay motivated to eat right and exercise even through pregnancy.  I need to figure it out now so that I can keep going and be a healthy mama to little Finnigan.  I want to raise him in an environment where movement and healthy foods are the norm.

Here are my victories for today (even though it's still early)-I got my butt out of bed and walked 3 miles this morning!  I love that Leslie Sansone.  Even if I did only get out of bed because I couldn't sleep anyway...it's a good start!  I had oatmeal, strawberries and tea for breakfast and I have lots of healthy food packed for the week.

The goal is:
1.To walk at least 4 times (including today) between now and next Tuesday.
2. To track ALL my food in the myfitnesspal app on my phone.

Check back to make sure I'm making my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment